Monday, January 21

019.







It's 20 degrees outside right now, & my heater exploded & continues to spew brown liquid. This makes me sad. Sad & cold. My tears..turning..into...icicles. i wonder if breathing airborne pathogens consisting of paint debris & urine-smelling mold will cause early lung failure. Probably. & now i'm eating cereal. It's making me colder. Warm cereal should be invented for occasions such as this. Wait, i think that already exists. & i think it's called porridge &/or oatmeal. ...nevermind.

3 comments:

Joe Karg said...

Wow I can't believe I haven't seen your work before. I absolutely love your brush work.

Cheers,
Joe

maarten said...

super sketches, love them. i think the best from you ive seen so far.
sorry to hear that your heater has exploded! in the winter...

and yeah it sucks not being able to do anything when your sick.

Is it okay if I add you to my links?

Rosie said...

valerie anglo!! I have a blogspot..and you must check it out because i wanna know what you think of my photos..

Just check my facebook for the link because i am lazy to paste it.

BIO(logy)

My photo
Will do freelance work for food: e-mail me @ vang [at] sva.edu